is a service for receiving notifications on Android and iOS devices.
This plugin forwards to your Pushover devices any messages received in Adium while your account is away and/or your screen is locked.
To get started:
- Install the Pushover Android or iOS client and create a Pushover account.
- Install this Adium plugin by clicking Install on the right.
- Open Adium preferences and click on the Events tab.
- Double click on "Message Received" and then click the "+" button at the bottom of the preferences window.
- Select "Forward to Pushover" from the "Action" drop down.
- Enter your Pushover user key (viewable at pushover.net or from the settings of the client on your phone) and optional device name.
- Check "Away" and/or "Screen is locked".
- Click Ok.
The source code for this plugin may be found at https://github.com/superblock/adium-pushover
1.4 - Use authenticated sounds API
1.3 - Recompiled to work with newer Adium builds
1.2 - Add support for selecting a sound to play on Pushover devices (requires version 1.5 of our Android/iOS client)
1.1 - Include timestamp of original message to ensure ordered delivery
1.0 - Initial release
You can reply to individual comments by clicking the "Reply" link next to each.
Post a New Comment
You must be logged in to post comments.