Version 1.1 requires your username, email, and password in your
Follow updates to TwitterAdium on Twitter - http://twitter.com/twitteradium
- this key, anywhere in Adium (away message, chat, profile, etc) will be replaced with your latest Twitter
- Type %_Twitter in a chat to yourself
- Fill in and save the config file that opens (located at ~/.twitter)
- Type %_Twitter again
v1.3 Feb 4, 2008
v1.2 May 7, 2007
v1.1 Mar 29, 2007
- 120 seconds between updates to be nicer to twitter
- Works for multiple users
- Timezone friendly
v1.0 Mar 21, 2007
- Now additionally requires username in config file as well as email and password.
- More friendly on Twitter servers.
- Displays cached Tweet if one is available when Twitter is unavailable.
v0.3 Mar 6, 2007
- Now uses email and password in
~/.twitter like other Twitter API apps.
- Works for accounts with protected updates.
- Asks Twitter for much less XML (uses
- Polls every 60 seconds, caches last Tweet locally.
- Displays "Twitter is slow" after 15 seconds of no response from Twitter.
v0.2 Dec 6, 2006
- Tweets with colons in them are no longer truncated
- Fixed config file creation routine
- Moved config from .twitterc to .twitter to match the twitter ruby gem
- Added a hint to create your config file if none exists
You can reply to individual comments by clicking the "Reply" link next to each.
Post a New Comment
You must be logged in to post comments.