A dashboard widget that allows you to set up to six custom away messages for quick, easy access. It's a little faster than clicking through the menus or setting a custom message all the time. Each message can be set by selecting a tab from the back of the widget, when you've set the ones you want, just hit "done" and it will save all your changes and return to the front. The large, green "I'm Back" button will set your status to available.
- Added a small button to set accounts offline next to the "I'm Back" button.
- Did a quick check to make sure the main functions still work with the latest version of Adium (1.3.8).
*Uploaded a new copy on 12-9-09 because I never updated the version number on the back of the widget.
- Fixed Applescripts to iterate over each online account, instead of only acting on the first account.
- Added version number to back of widget in "Available" message tab.
- Updates to Applescripts work with Adium 1.2
- Cleaned up the code a bit by moving the Applescript code to separate files among other small code changes in the versions since 1.6.
- Fixed issue with buttons changing position with long display names.
- Added a cancel button to back to ignore changes made and return to the front.
- Added customizable available message.
- Fixed issue with single quotes in messages.
- Fixed incorrect version numbering.
You can reply to individual comments by clicking the "Reply" link next to each.
Post a New Comment
You must be logged in to post comments.